GOODAFTERNINE ring sizes are base on standard US sizes. Most of our ring is adjustable. Each ring can be adjusted one size up or down.
FOR EXAMPLE - If you order US 6. The ring is set at US 6 and can be squeezed smaller to US 5.5 or pulled bigger to US 6.5.
If you don't know your size, please measure your ring before you make a purchase.
HOW TO MEASURE
1. Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
2. Place a ruler under your ring to measure the inner diameter in centimetre ( cm ) and convert the measurement in millimetre ( mm )
3. Once you have the circumference measurement, convert the size with the sizing chart we show below. The first row is your ringside for order ring.
* TIPS *
-- Keep in mind that it’s better to measure your finger during the afternoon when the temperature is around average, because during the day the width of the finger may vary up to half of the size.
-- Make sure that you measure the inside part of your ring.
| US 9.5
|| EU 62
|| EU 63
How to care GOOD AFTER NINE Jewellery?
Good after nine's jewellery made base metal from brass plated in either 18k yellow gold, pink gold, black rhodium and rhodium. Finish with colour enamel.
Enamel Jewellery Care
- Care should be taken to protect it from knocks, chemicals, water, extreme temperatures, sunlight and sharp objects.
-Please remove your jewellery while exercising, bathing, and swimming, and avoid contact with perfumes, lotions or hair products.
- Handle jewellery carefully when putting it on or taking it off to avoid dropping it and chipping the enamel.
Plated Jewellery Care
- Recommends cleaning your plated jewellery using a damp, soft cloth. Make sure to dry the piece before wearing it. Do not clean with chemicals, jewellery cleaners, or polishing cloths, as this will affect the finish. Plating is much more delicate than pure metals. Clean often to keep shine and remove sweat and dirt that will cause items to fade.
- Certain people perspire stronger than others, and this causes the plating to fade faster. I suggest using high-grade plating or fine jewellery.
- We suggest storing your brass jewellery in the box or pouch. Please remember that as this is not fine jewellery, we highly recommend that you follow these instructions carefully.
GOODAFTERNINE is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewellery and does not polish purchased jewellery.